Jennifer Q. Hunt, Author
Thanks for stopping by my page. I’d love to have you follow me on social media, and be sure to sign up for my monthly newsletter full of news, giveaways, and info!
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- I started telling stories when I was three, writing them down when I was five, and won my first writing contest at age twelve.
- Storytelling has always been a big part of my life; as a child I practiced on school friends and younger siblings. In fact the stories I told my brothers on our daily walks formed some of the backstory for Some Through the Fire!
- I worked in vocational church ministry for several years and loved it. Later, I was able to work from home for several Christian ministries.
- I did a lot more “waiting” than “dating,” but married the love of my life, Christopher, when I was almost 32 years old! We met on eHarmony and managed a long-distance relationship for a year before we were married.
- We had four children in five and a half years. Currently they are elementary-aged and I homeschool them.
Read more in my author interview at All the Bookish Adventures here or at The Scared Line Lit here.